Turneffe Island Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turneffe is to date our favorite resort. Overall, we are hard pressed to find fault. It's a well-run place, in an exceptional location, with fantastic food and wonderful diving.

Any idea what to expect from bar charges, price of beer/cocktails. What about non-alcohol bevs? Thanks

I don't remember exactly and maybe someone else will chime in here, but I think cocktails were $5 or $6, soft drinks $3 or $4.

TIR has homemade snacks and coffee/juice/lemonade and water available all day in the Lodge, where you'll take your meals.

As I recall, mixed drinks were something like 7,50US, and colas were 2,50US. I don't recall what they charged for wine. The coffee, H2O, and lemon aid were gratis. Tab to be paid the night before leaving the island.

Shoot them a quick email and I'm sure they will respond quickly.

Yes - I'm sure it was $5 US for a beer. Not so sure about soft drinks :D. Though as Downing states - if you were happy not to have anything fizzy, free soft drinks of some description were pretty much available at any time - mostly iced tea or lemon drink. Oh, coffee or tea brought to your front porch at a very early hour was free also.

Thank you............a few cold beers after a day of diving can't be beat.

Back
Top Bottom