Turtles and Sardine Run Moalboal ,Philippines Go Pro 3HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cam F

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
[video=youtube_share;jeGqQxksxSk]http://youtu.be/jeGqQxksxSk[/video]

shot using a flip red filter on a gopro 3 with dualgrips from Backscatter. A few new divers on this vid, what a treat they got with the sardines and so many turtles!!!

I edited this in I movie, does anybody have any opinions about go pros own editing suite?

I've used GoPros Suite for image adjustment such as contrast, color correction, cropping and it is very easy and works well for that. Since I'm used to editing with Sony Vegas I never bothered using the GoPro suite for those purposes though I know many do with great results.

LOL, I love the clown fish hood. Gotta get one for the wife.

Hello are the sardines still in moalboal or have they moved to Mactan? someone just came back from Mactan and the sardines were there beginning of June...can you also reccomend some good dive operators with experience chasing the shoal, thanx

double plus good on the Nemo Head hood..............were did you get it?

I'll take a dozen thanks!

Hello are the sardines still in moalboal or have they moved to Mactan? someone just came back from Mactan and the sardines were there beginning of June...can you also reccomend some good dive operators with experience chasing the shoal, thanx
We were in Maolbaol in mid June and there were millions of them ! The video
clips don't do them justice ....they are truly awesome. We stayed in Turtle Bay in Maolboal..it was our second visit and we really liked it there. Combined with the whale sharks at Oslob , made for an awesome end to our trip. It's just a few hours from Cebu for the flight home.

I am in Moalboal today and the sardines are here too.

Haven't gone diving yet, but they are just at the reef drop, a 2 minute swim from the shore. Freedive down to 20-30 feet and they engulf you.

Back
Top Bottom