Tuwanek Map

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ataman

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey there

does any of you have a dive map for tuwanek? i will be there this weeknd and i would appriciate some help....

Thanx

Firat

Hey there thanx a lot...

How did you get that map? Is that a software? i am ineterested in purchasing getting that software....

Firat

Someone beat me to the shordiving.com link, but the instructions there are good. It's a fantastic dive - one of my favorites on the sunshine coast. But as my review states on shorediving.com, the best stuff is on the back side of the two islands. It's a bit of a swim to get to them, but well worth it.

Bryan

Hello
Does anyone know if there is an underwater map for this site kicking around?

Thanks
Dave

Rob made one some months ago. He may chime in and share it.

Yep, Tuwanek is a great shore dive. I made a map of it as part of my divemaster mapping project. The map is actually at Ocean Quest in Burnaby. If you happen by there, you can ask to have a look at it. One of these days, I'll have to scan a copyof it so I can post it up here for everyone's benefit. :D

By the way, I heard a group from Ocean Quest was heading up there this weekend also. So if you have never dove the site, maybe best to hitch up with some people who have.

Anyone who wants a copy of my map, let me know, I can e-mail it to you. I took a picture of it, so it's a little blurry, but you can get the general idea of the site. It's in .pdf format, I can't figure out how to post it here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom