Twin Lakes on July 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BillT5

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
There was a thread while back. Are there some still planning on making it out to TL for the 4th? I plan on being there, hopefully a Swamper or two or ten will turn up to dive with. :wink:

Bill....I can't. Locked in for the whole holiday.

Regards,

I don't have a dive buddy. I can be there if somebody will show up. Otherwise I'll be forced to play golf. You don't need a buddy to play golf.

We'll probably be there. Slim chance we'll go to CSSP but it doesn't look like anything definate is settled for that outing.

It would be nice to throw some weenies on the pit and hang out with some Swampers.

Dee:
It would be nice to throw some weenies on the pit and hang out with some Swampers.

Who ya calling a weenie? <g>

Seriously, does anyone know for sure they are open the 4th? They are normally closed on Mondays and I've been trying to call to check but only get Mike's answering machine.

ReefHound:
Who ya calling a weenie? <g>

Seriously, does anyone know for sure they are open the 4th? They are normally closed on Mondays and I've been trying to call to check but only get Mike's answering machine.

For those who may be interested.....According to folks at Twin Lakes (5:15PM) they will open at 10:00AM on the 4th of July (Monday)

Regards,

Sounds like a plan to me!! I'll bring something to make a fire with. I'll get there and stake out the Point for us. If that sounds like a good idea.

Well....we can't make it. Beasts Dad is in the hospital for the next few days so I'm sure that's where we'll be. Much rather be with you guys!

DRAT!

ReefHound..

It look like it might just be me and you, but I'm sure there will be other people there that we can hang out with. You said that you need a dive buddy, so I volunteer for the job. We can get a couple of dives in at least.

Back
Top Bottom