Twin Quarries or Natural Springs water temps? (5/10-5/11)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This weekend I may be camping up at NS for checkouts as long as the weather forecast doesn't go downhill. If anyone wants to join, give me a shout!

This weekend I may be camping up at NS for checkouts as long as the weather forecast doesn't go downhill. If anyone wants to join, give me a shout!

So long as I can still get to work at 5 pm each night, I'm up for it! I'd love to get some extra buoyancy practice in. I'll talk to you about it in class on Thursday.

with gas up to 3.95/gal.... we shal see what happens this weekend. As well as the weather forecast was calling for rain all weekend last time i checked.

-R

Looks like NS is scrapped for this weekend due to potentially cold and wet weather. There are plans in the works to hit NS in 2 weeks.

Rob

Looks like NS is scrapped for this weekend due to potentially cold and wet weather. There are plans in the works to hit NS in 2 weeks.

Rob

I'm out if it's the last weekend in May. I have a concert on Saturday and Saturn meet on Sunday.

Rob

:confused:

We're headed to Portage on Saturday and White Star on Sunday. We'll be camping at Portage and doing a night dive. Who scraps a dive for cold and wet in Ohio? That's what you're going to be in the water anyway :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

Got my underwater archeology certification from MAST at White Star yesterday. We decided to do one more dive today and and afterwards saw Ber, so I introduced myself and got a big hug.

Got my underwater archeology certification from MAST at White Star yesterday. We decided to do one more dive today and and afterwards saw Ber, so I introduced myself and got a big hug.

Am I easy to pick out of a crowd or what :D It was great getting a chance to meet you! :slick::hug1:
Ber :lilbunny:

Hi All!

I'm planning on being at natural springs in new paris, ohio on or about June 3, 2008. Any temperature estimates available? Anyone interested in diving mid-week? day or night...

c.

Back
Top Bottom