Two complete sets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BradEllis

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm starting this thread to help out a very good friend. He has recently created a scubaboard account, but since he is not active on the board, he is unable to start a thread on his on. He is going to respond to this thread with the gear he has for sale. Since many of you know me personally, and many more know me through the industry, I hope that me vouching for him will give this post and his items some validity.

Just to give you a little background on this gear. All of it was brand new and purchased through Dive Sports during August 2011. Jonathan and his wife purchased these items from me just before taking a scuba class from me. I encouraged both of them not to use the bcd's, wetsuits, and regulators during the pool portion of the class b/c of the possibility of fading after exposure to chlorine. The masks, snorkels, fins, and boots were used during the pool dives.

After just one dive during open water checkouts, Jonathan realized that he had some issues with equalizing and he and his wife intended to give the checkout dives another try a few weeks later. Unfortunately, after a couple of trips to an ENT, Jonathan and his doctor determined that b/c of his equalization difficulties, scuba was not going to be possible.

The gear that Jonathan is selling is practically brand new. The BCD's, Wetsuits, and Regulator Sets have been used for about 45 minutes in a FRESH WATER quarry (Madison Quarry). The mask, snorkels, fins, and boots were used for two days in a pool and during one checkout dive.

Take a look at the gear and attached pictures........these will be great sets for somebody.

DSC_4212.jpgDSC_4210.jpgDSC_4209.jpgDSC_4208.jpgDSC_4207.jpgDSC_4206.jpgDSC_4205.jpgDSC_4202.jpgDSC_4201.jpgDSC_4200.jpgDSC_4199.jpgDSC_4198.jpgDSC_4197.jpgDSC_4195.jpg

For Sale: Men's Complete Scuba Set

Oceanic GT3/CDX5 Regulator w/ MaxFlex Hoses (NEW- 1 Dive)
Oceanic Alpha 8 Backup Regulator (NEW - 1 Dive)
Oceanic VEO 2.0 Wrist Computer (NEW - 1 Dive)
TUSA 3 Gauge Analog Console with Compass (NEW - 1 Dive)
Oceanic PROBE LX BCD - Size Medium (NEW- 1 Dive)
Henderson Thermoprene 5mm Wetsuit - Black - Size Medium (NEW - 1 Dive)
Scuba Max "Silver Line" Regulator Bag

Tusa Tri-Ex Fins - Size M - Yellow/Black (Excellent Condition - 5 Pool Dives - 1 OW Dive)
Tusa PowerView Mask - Black/Clear Silicone Skirt (Excellent Condition - 5 Pool Dives - 1 OW Dive)
Tusa HyperDry Snorkel - Clear (Excellent Condition - 5 Pool Dives - 1 OW Dive)
ScubaMax Reeftrack 6.0mm Titanium Boots - Size 10 (Excellent Condition - 5 Pool Dives - 1 OW Dive)
ScubaMax Mesh "Dive Flag" Duffel Bag (Name Written Across White Strip on Dive Flag)

Asking Price: $1450

Attachments

• DSC_4211.jpg
    DSC_4211.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
DSC_4211.jpgDSC_4194.jpgDSC_4193.jpgDSC_4192.jpgDSC_4191.jpgDSC_4190.jpgDSC_4189.jpgDSC_4188.jpgDSC_4187.jpgDSC_4186.jpgDSC_4185.jpgDSC_4184.jpgDSC_4183.jpg

For Sale: Women's Complete Scuba Set

Oceanic GT3/CDX5 Regulator w/ MaxFlex Hoses (NEW- 1 Dive)
Oceanic Alpha 8 Backup Regulator (NEW - 1 Dive)
Oceanic VEO 2.0 Combo Console Computer (NEW - 1 Dive)
Henderson Thermoprene Wetsuit 5mm - Black/Light Pink - Size 8(Medium) (NEW - 1 Dive)
O'Neill Skin - Black/Pink Trim - Size 8 (Fair Condition)
Tusa Selene BCD - Size Small (NEW- 1 Dive)
Scuba Max "Silver Line" Regulator Bag

Tusa Tri-Ex Fins - Size S - Pink/Black (Excellent Condition - 5 Pool Dives - 1 OW Dive)
Tusa Selene Mask - Pink/Clear Silicone Skirt (Excellent Condition - 5 Pool Dives - 1 OW Dive)
Tusa HyperDry Snorkel - Pink (Excellent Condition - 5 Pool Dives - 1 OW Dive)
ScubaMax Ti Molded Sole Boots 5.0mm Titanium Boots - Size 6 (Excellent Condition - 5 Pool Dives - 1 OW Dive)
ScubaMax Mesh "Dive Flag" Duffel Bag (Name Written Across White Strip on Dive Flag)

Asking Price: $1450

Are you willing to split the sets up at all? I may be interested in the BCD's, regulators, and consoles if so. Assuming the price is right.

I might be interested in the Oceanic VEO 2.0 Wrist Computer if you split up the sets

I'm more inclined to negotiating prices to sell them as complete sets, but I may consider the BCD's, regulators, and consoles as a set for $1,000 each.

It's hard to sell scuba gear as a set on craigslists. It's even harder on scubaboard.

Just a suggestion, you may find better luck if you're willing to break it up and price everything individually. You don't have to break apart the regs though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom