For Sale Two Custom backplates For Sale W/ webbing and all matching hardware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruisekingkris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have two SS plates that have been copper plated. All hardware is SS and copper plated to match as well. Not sure what the market is demanding for items like this so I'm going to put this out here and see what kind of offers I get.

Im 6'2" 220Lbs, athletic build. Webbing is stiff and fitted for me. I used the PLate with the green webbing for HP120 double in fresh water 4 times. other then that it hasn't been used. PLate wiht White webbing is brand new never used.

I can take better pictures or answer questions if needed.

IMG_2113.jpg
IMG_2115.jpg
IMG_2111.jpg
IMG_2107.jpg

Those look great! Pardon my ignorance, but what's your reasoning for the copper coating?

those are gorgeous but why aren't they green?
They hold the finish pretty well if rinsed off after use. I purposely didn't rinse my first copper plate that I made. It had beautiful patina on it and I eventually sold it on SB, somebody thought it was nice enough to buy.

They hold the finish pretty well if rinsed off after use. I purposely didn't rinse my first copper plate that I made. It had beautiful patina on it and I eventually sold it on SB, somebody thought it was nice enough to buy.
Steampunk. Nice. they really are quite beautiful. Now if you could fabricate out of bronze...

Back
Top Bottom