Two dive resorts or one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KLSanford

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hoping to get some feedback on planning our first dive trip to Fiji March 2019. (30 year anniversary!) We are tentatively planning 5 days at Wananavu w/ 3 days diving, then fly to Paradise Taveuin for 5 nights w/ another 3 days of diving. We really like the idea of seeing 2 different islands and 2 different dive resorts, but just concerned w/ feeling rushed and having to worry about inner island baggage restrictions. We also want time to relax and do some non diving cultural activities.
So, here are my questions (for those that have done a similar type of trip to Fiji):
1. Is it worth the "hassle" of packing things up and moving to another resort after only 5 days?
2. If we decide to pick one of the places I mentioned which one is recommended and why?
3. I understand the diving is quite different from Taveuni compared to Wananavu, what are the pros and cons of each place specifically for diving.
Thanks so much for the feedback!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom