two HP120 faber tanks 2010 hydro $250

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They're $250 each, not sure why it's confusing. They @ is the same key as the 2 on US keyboards, but if you're accidentally holding down the SHIFT key when you press it you get an @.

You didn't really think somebody was selling 2 HP120s for $50 each did you?

There is really no need to be a dick head.

@ means at, selling something "@xxx" means selling "at xxx" and the rest of the post doesn't make a great deal of cohesive sense either.

i recently purchased an aluminum 80 @ $12. although the seller said she used it, i saw zero sign of it ever being wet. it is COMPLETELY feasible to think a steel 120 was being sold for $50. it is also completely understandable that this person was uncomfortable doubling up two tanks with similar but not the SAME dimensions due to slight "run variances" from the manufacture.....

all that being said, do we even know if the op is still interested in selling? he's been on SB but not revisited this thread in awhile.

I think he wants 250$ for each one and wants to sell them both to one person @$500. He also is willing to trade for them and I think and this is the tough part.... he does not want to hassle with shipping.

Just in case I am wrong on all accounts... Ill buy one @$50 and pay for shipping half way.

PS. It has taken me a while to come to this understanding but here at Scubaboard.com we have an unusual sometime cruel way of "bumping a thread"! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom