Two More Days!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Sorry for yelling, but I am excited! On Wednesday morning I will be boarding a flight for Cancun. After renting a car, I will be driving down to Akumal. There I will spend a nice 6 days diving the caves near Tulum, and one or two days diving the ocean back up in Coz. I can't wait. What a way to spend my b-day (thursday)!!!!!! See y'all in two weeks! I will put a trip report in the Tek Trip section if anyone will be interested in reading it.

JamesK once bubbled...
I will put a trip report in the Tek Trip section if anyone will be interested in reading it.

What do you mean if??????????

Of coarse we're interested in reading it!!!!!!!!!

Have a great trip!! looking forward to you're report!!

Thanks! I am going to try to get to the internet cafe down there every night and do a daily report, but I have a feeling that might not happen. :)

my self would have a blast and enjoy all you can get and relax thats the best part enjoy it so you remember it for life !!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ranz!

Well, that's it! Works is done for the day. I am gone for two weeks! Later!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom