Two Thumbs Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blackwood

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Their quality is touted up and down the internet, so I won't bore anyone with it.

But big thanks to Deep Sea Supply for the expeditiousness.

My order yesterday left their facility 30 minutes after I placed it.

Keep up the good work!

I was actually in the same boat. I'm going on a trip and called DSS yesterday to work out a rig. I got to speak with Tobin (all the praise is duly earned I have to say, and I'd go so far as to say understated) which was a real treat. I explained to him my situation regarding the tight time frame and within minutes of ordering, I received an e-mail with the tracking number.

I am REALLY looking forward to getting the rig and hitting the water this weekend. So far, I have to say all of my expectations with service (which were rather high given everything I'd read) were exceeded. I'm sure I'll have the same experience using the gear too. My thanks to Tobin and Deep Sea Supply!

Yet again, DSS impresses me.

For the record, I ordered at 2:48PM yesterday, and my shipment was delivered to my door at 12:13PM today.

To be fair, I live relatively close, but still. Well done Tobin.

I only give him one thumbs up.. well, that's all I have. :)

Michael

Back
Top Bottom