Tx SIDEMOUNT GOES INTERNATIONAL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess that would be more impressive if I could read (I'm guessing) Czech

Hey, I recognize the guy in the picture :)

Good catch on Aquarena -- the coonstail looks familiar too. The International Cavers' Congress was just here last week, in Kerrville. Big group of cave divers attended. Wonder if it was related? Oops, the scubaboard link goes to the DIR forum :D

I hung on every word of the article and concur....I guess. What a confident looking man in the pictures, but then why wouldn't he be, he is diving sidemount.

I recognize the overhead grid at Aquarena. I also like the snorkel, gives a nice touch.

Its the small grid too- illustrates nicely the low profile. Good catch on the snorkel. The snorkel was on to reinforce that what I was doing in the pictures was recreational sidemount diving not technical- check out my sidemount site for both.

I certainly teach technical sidemount up to and including hypoxic TMx- there are some cool tec pics on my tec instruction site.

Or am I just being too defensive? :) I'll answer and save you the trouble, of course I am! My ego is far too fragile for it to be otherwise.

P

Well, since you breached the subject - I thought it was kinda funny that the photo caption said "Paul'a Murphy'ego".

:)

Trey

I know- how on Earth did they know? I thought that was rather amusing. LOL
Good to hear from you, Trey.

Well, since you breached the subject - I thought it was kinda funny that the photo caption said "Paul'a Murphy'ego".

:)

Trey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom