TXIceDvr Update thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Randy, TxIceDvr was involved in a very serious car accident the morning of Dec. 29 on his way back from Iowa to Texas. Randy hit a patch of black ice and flipped his van. They were all taken to the hospital and his daughter Emily is in the most serious condition and was air lifted. Randy and his son are out of the hospital. Randy has some bruising and his son has/had a concussion. I am unsure of the injuries to his wife but she seems to be ok and is staying with Emily in the hospital. Emily, his daughter had a 15% collapsed lung and multiple lacerations to her other lung, several cracked ribs, several cracked vertabrae and a broken collar bone. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for this news....I am much saddened to hear of this accident involving Randy and his family.

What a wonderful family.....will let his/our church know to include on the prayer list(done). Of course my prayers and thoughts are with him and family.

Please if you hear of any updates, let us know.

Alan K.

Last edited:
I am very sad to hear to this. I will keep Randy and his family in my prayers.

What a horrible thing to happen at the holidays!!! My thoughts are with them. I hope that Emily is better soon!

Very sorry to hear this. I will keep him and his family in my thoughts and prays.

Our prayers for the family to quickly recover from their injuries....please let us know if there is any thing we can do to help them through this.

My prayers are for the family and especially for Randy's daughter having a speedy recovery. I know they are grateful to be alive. May they have peace in their hearts.

I just got an update. Randy has another vehicle to make the trip back to Texas and he plans on driving back when Emily gets out of the hospital. He made no mention of reports on their health condition other than Emily getting a mid-section, back brace when she is released.

well that is better news... I don't know Randy - yet, but my heart goes out to him and his family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom