UAE East Coast Temperatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Searcaigh were you on oc or cc in this dive?

Hi Burhan, I'm still on OC with no immediate plans to go over to the dark side :D

@RainPilot

I agree with JohnnyC, ask Darryl if he has a rental.

After surfacing both Stephen and Ernie had to get out of their wetsuits asap, I was nice and warm all the way back to the marina

full.jpg

Did you order it through a local dealer or direct from mfg.?
Direct from the factory.

The only “rentals” they have are factory sample Rofos. Those are being used by staff so I feel guilty taking away someone’s DS who is doing 3-5 dives a day so I can do 1 shallow bimble.

Greetings from Texas & Happy New Year to all.

I may be visiting Dibba / Musandam in February. What would be the water temperature then?

About 23-25 C I would expect. We going to see you?

About 23-25 C I would expect. We going to see you?

Thanks Brendon. I’ll bring 5mm wetsuit. Hope to see you then.

I may check with Freestyle Divers if they can arrange a trip to Musandam then, once the date of my visit is confirmed.

They can definitely do Musandam. I am taking @RayfromTX there in March when he comes out.

They can definitely do Musandam. I am taking @RayfromTX there in March when he comes out.

Is it still complicated to make the crossing at the border to go to Musandam?

Is it still complicated to make the crossing at the border to go to Musandam?
Passport details etc., have to be supplied prior to the crossing, I can't remember how much in advance though, two or three days?

I haven't dived Musandam in two years now :(

Back
Top Bottom