Uemis - Factory Authorized Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
WOW>...well, Uemis has launched an intro sale and they are giving away the Zurich Computer with transmitter for only $1215!!!! That is an incredible price and trumps our recent sale. All that purchased at our sale price will be automatically discounted to the new sale price
wink.gif

You can't beat this computer.

- Beautiful display above and below water
- Solar Charging Panel
- Open Source software which means all upgrades are free! (Trimix within the next couple months and CCR planned for 2011 after Gauge mode and dive planning)
- Includes transmitter which has all new technology so it is almost impossible to break the signal. Automatically switches between stages when you take the first breath.
- Comes with the download cable and software
- Almost too easy to learn and use
- Made in Switzerland by the extremely smart brains that were behind all of the Uwatec computers - The "No Compete" clause finally expired

http://www.diverightinscuba.com/cata...ns-p-2828.html

Grrrr to quick off the mark buying mine!! Joking - I got a great price I'm happy with......

LOL - I love mine! 7 dives in 2 days including a night dive - this DC rocks!!!

My buddy was just watching my computer instead of her own puck DC on some of the dives!

Mike, do they have a discounted price for extra transmitters on their own???

Does this mean there is a new model that will be released in August and they are bleeding out inventory?

Does this mean there is a new model that will be released in August and they are bleeding out inventory?

Nope...just a sale mistake. A Uemis ad went to print that shouldn't have. It had a discounted price in it :wink:

As for new models, the nice thing with this DC is you never have to worry about that. Software upgrades are FREE :D

BB- when you buy that drysuit, I will give you a special deal on the Trans. That way it can all ship together.

I'm kind of curious how the controls would work with thick cold water gloves? Don't suppose I could try before I buy? :D

Actually, I have a demo unit that I have sent to a few people. It is out right now....

I can assure you it is simple to use with thick gloves or even drygloves :wink: You don't press the buttons, they slide.

I demo's the unit and gloves do not interfer with the buttons at all. The unit is works great. very easy to use and set-up. clear and easy to read. It is a great computer and "DRIS" is an excellent place to purchase it from. We tried the unit out and my G/F will be buyin one. We used our Dry gloves 1st day and wet gloves and second and had no issues with buttons.

Awesome that's one of my main concerns was the ease of use with thick gloves on. My next question is whether or not the maintence parts will be easy to obtain for non-store owners. Otherwise, it's time to start thinking about breaking the piggy bank!

I demo's the unit and gloves do not interfer with the buttons at all. The unit is works great. very easy to use and set-up. clear and easy to read. It is a great computer and "DRIS" is an excellent place to purchase it from. We tried the unit out and my G/F will be buyin one. We used our Dry gloves 1st day and wet gloves and second and had no issues with buttons.

Back
Top Bottom