uemis zurich never wet, like new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatrax

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a uemis zurich brand new for sale. I have taken it out of the box, turned it on and played with it, but never got it wet. I was going to start tech diving, but never got around to it. The computer has never been wet and comes with the transmitter, computer line etc. I am asking $1250. Basically it is brand new.

Steve
772 532 6537

Might be a tough sale since the company is currently No Longer in bussiness and if something should happen to the unit the owner SOL.

Most scuba equipment only has a 1 year warranty anyway.

Wasn't meaning exactly warranty just for overall service if something should happen to it not sure they have found anywhere or anyone to fix these. It would instantly become a very cool looking paper weight.

on another note if someone is willing to buy one they are awesome computers I had the oppertunity to dive one for a weekend a really enjoyed it as it is very nice computer and works very well. The solar charger is nice I dove all weekend with it didnt need to be charged. You can see the screen very easily even my buddies I dove with after the dive said they could see it.

Good luck with the sale

Was wondering if you managed to sell the computer. I have a Brand New - Never Been Used Hollis DG05 with transmitter I might be willing to sell or trade.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom