UK 70, Florida 55

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
For those of you who don't know....we aren't fighting we are reciting lines from WWE.

Chad
I don't want anyone to think I am white trash...

Hey Hogan vs. The Rock on the next pay per view. I might have to order that one. :)

Chad

..I hate how Chad hijackes these things all the time :rolleyes: . I hate Tubby because I was a student at Tulsa when he coached us into the Sweet 16 and bolted for KY. Sellout...

Now...give us our coach back ya varmints!

You can have him. I will pay for the ticket if he will leave. :D

Gosh I sound awful hostile in this thread. I really am not. Like I said I wish him the best. I just wish he would exist elsewhere. :)

Chad

O-ring once bubbled...
..I hate how Chad hijackes these things all the time :rolleyes: . I hate Tubby because I was a student at Tulsa when he coached us into the Sweet 16 and bolted for KY. Sellout...

Now...give us our coach back ya varmints!

I'll split those tickets with CK if it will get the Tubb out of here faster. Drain the TUBB! Pull the plug on the Tubb!

I am happy for the guys....unfortunately, for them, their happiness is an acceptable casuality in the quest to get Tubby to go coach for the Pros.

If Tubby's style isn't good in college basketball, it sure as hell won't play in the NBA.

BTW...In between his time at Tulsa and his current tenure at UK, Tubby had a short stopover in Athens at UGA. His older son, G.G., ran the point for the 'Dawgs.

One last thing -- I have a vote for the John Wooden All-America Team...if you have someone you want me to consider, better speak up now or forever (or at least until next November) hold your peace.

ScubaTexan once bubbled...

If Tubby's style isn't good in college basketball, it sure as hell won't play in the NBA.

Yes, but if he goes Pro he is no longer my problem. :D

Actually we just got used to Pitino's fast paced game and I for one really miss it. But he has made some changes lately and it is getting easier to watch.

As far as the control of the player goes I think he would be better suited for that. No one expects him to control the Pros....that was what killed Pitino.

For those of you who don't know....we aren't fighting we are reciting lines from WWE.

Chad

It's not just fluent "neck" ... it's way deeper than that! :rolleyes: However, I knew you always had it in you, O-ring. :D

O-ring once bubbled...
I bet you didn't know I spoke fluent " 'neck "

Anyone that grew up south of Mason-Dixon is eloquently fluent in 'neck....

I try not to get too fluent in "neck." Just in case anyone was wondering, the Cards did win tonight, too bad it wasn't a blow out though. I guess UC is a little better than I give them credit for.

I guess I am not a true Kentuckian since I would have rather gone to U of L than UK. Acutally U of L was my first choice in schools, then NKU threw money at me so I had to go there. Go Norse....not that anyone follows Division 2 basketball.

Back
Top Bottom