UK 70, Florida 55

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know it makes total sense to me. When you play the University of Kentucky it feels like you are playing the whole state. I think the Florida might work that too.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
I didn't go but darn it if they keep winning we can't fire Tubby.

Scrub the Tub.

Chad

Chaaaad,

Be happy for the guys ... besides, it's not going to be such an easy win when he go down there on their turf ... retaliation. :eek:ut:

I am happy for the guys....unfortunately, for them, their happiness is an acceptable casuality in the quest to get Tubby to go coach for the Pros. :)

Chad

...and that's the bottom line...

O-ring once bubbled...
...and that's the bottom line...

'Cause Stone Cold Said So!!!!!!!!!!!

Chad

'Cause Stone Cold Said So!!!!!!!!!!!

Chad
...you KY folks come on here with your sheep and your basketball...while o-ring is over here in a $500 shirt laughing at your roody-poo candy asses. Well, the ring has this to say about that...take your blabber elsewhere before I grab your 104s, turn them sumbiches sideways, and stick them straight up your candy ass.

O-ring once bubbled...

...you KY folks come on here with your sheep and your basketball...while o-ring is over here in a $500 shirt laughing at your roody-poo candy asses. Well, the ring has this to say about that...take your blabber elsewhere before I grab your 104s, turn them sumbiches sideways, and stick them straight up your candy ass.

Know your role and SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!! You big Gibroni!!!!!!!!!

Chad

Know your role and SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!! You big Gibroni!!!!!!!!!

Chad
I bet you didn't know I spoke fluent " 'neck "

For those of you who don't know....we aren't fighting we are reciting lines from WWE.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom