Okay, folks in Florida, which of you are going to compete?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wetb4igetinthewater

Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Florida crew checking in..

This sounds more fun...
“Florida Man Fire Bombs Garage That Impounded His Car, Hits His Own Vehicle”

Than this excercising part..
"Evading Arrest Obstacle Course in which contestants jump over fences and through yards while being chased by real police officers"

Perhaps being chased by popo in lawn tractor (in a controlled track environment of course for safety's sake)

Tier 1 Florida Man would just crash the contest and dominate with Florida Man shennanigans. I am not that man anymore.

The Chairmanatee will opt out. Heck, I wasn't even born here! (sez just about everyone).

Sounds interesting.

Do they provide the alcohol and explosives or do I have to bring my own?

Might have to bring "extra" explosives just in case all they have is weak ass black cats and sparkers...

I was logged onto a law enforcement site reading about a contest like this coincidentally taking place at the same time and location called “Shooting Unarmed Suspects Evading Arrest in an Obstacle Course.”
Afterwards, people can wander out to Jacksonville Beach and commiserate with the grounded sailboat guy with no insurance stuck in the sand by the public pier until the city of Jacksonville Beach eats his unsalvageable wreck.
It ain’t called Floriduh for nuthin’ folks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom