UK Light Cannon 100 (yellow)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ti-force

Registered
Reaction score
I've got a UK Light Cannon 100 HID dive light for sale. I know I'm a new member here with a very low post count, but that's because I don't actually dive, however, I do have an interest in lights, which is part of the reason why I acquired this light.

How I acquired the light, and why I'm selling:
I have a brother who dive's, and he's friends with a gentleman who owns a local dive shop here. The dive shop owner purchased a rifle and was in need of a scope for his rifle. Well, my brother suggested to him that I may take a light on trade for one of my scopes, and we made a deal. This was about a year ago, and this light has been sitting on a shelf ever since, so I've decided to sell it because I don't really have any use for a submersible, high intensity dive light.

Sorry for the whole story, but I felt it was necessary because of my lack of activity on this forum.

I would be very hesitant to purchase from a new member with a low post count for fear of getting ripped, so I'd also like to include links to give some feedback of my history. The first link is a direct link to my Ebay account. I haven't sold anything on there in a while, but I have established excellent feedback via sales and purchases on Ebay. Link- eBay Feedback Profile for gxr_1000

I'm also an active member on a forum called Candlepowerforums. I don't know if any of you frequent CPF, but I would image some of you have, since diving and lighting go hand in hand in certain conditions. I've been a member since 2009, and I have over 1000 posts. Here's my profile on CPF- CandlePowerForums

Light condition:
The light is new in the box. I've never used the light, and I'm not certain as to whether it was used when it was for sale at the dive shop or not. It appears in like new condition to me. Included is the light itself, the pistol grip, a lanyard, and a diffuser lens to help diffuse the beam for a more spread out beam profile. Pictures are included below.

Price is $130 shipped in the US. Paypal accepted via 'gift' option so I don't get charged any fees.

Please pm or post here. If you would like to contact me via phone or email, please pm me for that information.

Thanks,

Casey

rps20110924_112558.jpg

rps20110924_112621.jpg

rps20110924_112647.jpg

rps20110924_112736.jpg

Last edited:
It is not that it isn't a great light. It is. I have have two of them. On for me and one for the wife. The problem that you are going to find is that the price on the box is no where near what they are sold for these days. To give you an idea, look here Underwater Kinetics "Light Cannon" HID Dive Light with Pistol Grip . They are a very common online source for good pricing on scuba gear.

Good luck with you sale.

It is not that it isn't a great light. It is. I have have two of them. On for me and one for the wife. The problem that you are going to find is that the price on the box is no where near what they are sold for these days. To give you an idea, look here Underwater Kinetics "Light Cannon" HID Dive Light with Pistol Grip . They are a very common online source for good pricing on scuba gear.

Good luck with you sale.

Just checked out the site you linked to. Price is $149.95 + $10 shipping and handling = $159.95 (roughly). If I were considering purchasing one of these lights new (paying $160 for it), I'd definitely buy one new in the box from an individual for $130 shipped and save $30 bucks, but that's me, I guess :).

$80.00 and its sold let me know

$110 + shipping and you've got a deal.

The classifieds section of this forum doesn't appear to be very active..... Anyhow, this light is still for sale.

I'm still interested if we can agree on my sugguested price, please consider if you would like to move this item fast. I promise you it will get years of use and enjoyment

I appreciate your interest, but I can't sell it for $80. I'll go $100 + shipping on it. That's it. Bottom dollar. And that price is $50 (33%) cheaper than I've seen anywhere else online at the moment. You're not gonna let $20 stop you from years of use and enjoyment, are you? :).

I know this thread is old, but perhaps someone may be interested in this light.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom