Unanticipated hazards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Several folks have commented that the "prankster" was not or might not have been certified. I think this is just shoddy reporting. It seems the reporter only checked with one agency.

(I won't critique "Oxygen tank" because ....:deadhorse:)

Several folks have commented that the "prankster" was not or might not have been certified.

Certified or not, common sense (or lack thereof...) would dictate that it's not OK to eff with someone's air. I wouldn't even do it to a friend as a prank, let alone a complete stranger. :facepalm: (Not directed at you, just at the idea of whether he was certified or not.)

Certified or not, common sense (or lack thereof...) would dictate that it's not OK to eff with someone's air. I wouldn't even do it to a friend as a prank, let alone a complete stranger. :facepalm: (Not directed at you, just at the idea of whether he was certified or not.)
No problem. I was mostly rising to the defense of the dive operators who hopefully checked certifications.

Mr. Lau is a dangerous fool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom