Uncle Pug defined?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glbirch

Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't even know about the googlism site until it came up in a search result. I've learned the terrible truth about Uncle Pug...

Googlism for: uncle pug

uncle pug is actually a computer program developed by proponents of gue/dir.

Are you saying he is a diving/GUE-PR machine?? A figment of our imagination, nothing more than a computer program that has found its way into SB and will continue to deal out DIR concepts every day???? :wink: This is all very matrix-like (ohhhh kind of scary)

He's a DIR BOT??????

AGGGGHHHHHHHHH

glbirch:
Thanks for the catch Jeff. Did a search before I posted, but I guess I didn't look back far enough.
No Problemo.....Just old...hanging around.....It took me a while to remember...But the question still hasn't been answered to my satisfaction..."Is he or isn't he" :wink:

JeffG:
No Problemo.....Just old...hanging around.....It took me a while to remember...But the question still hasn't been answered to my satisfaction..."Is he or isn't he" :wink:

It would be a huge conspiracy. Everyone who claims to have met him would be suspect...

glbirch:
It would be a huge conspiracy. Everyone who claims to have met him would be suspect...
Thats right...not to be trusted...Just another part of the Holo-deck program.

Just thought i would get the googlism of my name:
simon brooks is a midfielder who posseses much speed and skill
simon brooks is editor of barn
simon brooks is the grinder of the organ and ieuan wyn jones plays his monkey
not sure about that really, the monkey part has me worried!! :wink:

BTW is MHK also a GUE program for spreading DIR?

glbirch:
Didn't even know about the googlism site until it came up in a search result. I've learned the terrible truth about Uncle Pug...

Googlism for: uncle pug

uncle pug is actually a computer program developed by proponents of gue/dir.

LOL --- as someone who dives with him on a fairly regular basis I can tell you that's a fairly accurate description .... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom