"Under the Bridge," by Suzan Meldonian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wussdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This is just a note to let the South Florida dive community know that I will be conducting a presentation at the Florida Dive Show this coming weekend, introducing my new book, "Under the Bridge," a photographic documentary of the marine creatures found at the now reknowned World Class Muck dive, the Blue Heron Bridge. The presentation should have some exciting images as to the wild and bizarre creatures that happen through or are residents. I hope it will be very informative to new divers, while appealing to underwater photographers and scientists at heart.

The book is chock full of information, including a dangerous sea life section. Hope to see you there!

Suzan

....introducing my new book, "Under the Bridge," a photographic documentary of the marine creatures found at the now reknowned World Class Muck dive, the Blue Heron Bridge.....
The book is chock full of information, including a dangerous sea life section. Hope to see you there!
Suzan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fantastic and congrats!

ISBN or LCCC #

pages?

hard cover or paper back?

cheers SDM

Where can one purchase the book, if they can't make it to the show?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fantastic and congrats!

ISBN or LCCC #

pages?

hard cover or paper back?

cheers SDM
Soft cover, 260 pages, over 500 images with full index with common and scientific names.
ISBN #978-0-615-30774-9, Library of Congress # 212355971

Presently I have the book. If you are interested in purchasing, I will have them at the show.
Or you may contact me at niteflightphoto@bellsouth.net

Will the book be published nationwide? Can I find it on amazon or do you have a website I can order it from?
Hello there. The book is hot off the press so to speak, and is not on Amazon just yet. They will be available for purchase at the show after the presentations, at a book signing table.
Thank you, Suzan

Soft cover, 260 pages, over 500 images with full index with common and scientific names.
ISBN #978-0-615-30774-9, Library of Congress # 212355971

Presently I have the book. If you are interested in purchasing, I will have them at the show.
Or you may contact me at niteflightphoto@bellsouth.net

Nice to have you here on ScubaBoard Susan :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom