Under The Sea!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great shots! fantastic texture and color! the story had me on the edge of my seat!... what would happen next!?:11:

ok, so I need to get in the water :D

Thanks everyone for the kind words! :)

Ed.

6th Day...

"Purple Dino" and his army managed to penetrate the Heart of the "Red Army" and blasted it with a powerful missle...

img4433yy1.jpg

The Powerful Blast!

img4515uw8.jpg

Losing the battle and with great losses, the "Red Army" surrendered to defeat by raising the "White FlagTree".

img4450ez9.jpg

The "Red Army" retreated and once again "Under The Sea" planet is bright and shinning again.

Ed.

The Joy Of Winning The Battle...

img4523yr2.jpg

The citizens of "Under The Sea", rejoiced and celebrated the victory with beautiful and colorful "FlowerWork"!

img4520st5.jpg

It marks a very special day for the whole "Under The Sea" Planet!

img4535rg9.jpg

And they live "Happily Ever After!"

The End!

Ed.

Moral Of The Story - Enter & Leave The Great & Beautiful "Under The Sea" World In Peace & Cherish The Amazing Creation By GOD. Thank You!

REII:
Awsome pictures Ed. What camera are you using?

TOM

Thanks Tom! I'm using the Canon PowerShot S80. :wink:

Jason - Thanks for the compliment!

Anyway, am in Bali right now, will be heading up to Tulamben tomorrow morning. Will post some shots when I get back on the 20th. :)

Hope all of you enjoy the shots & short story! :D

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
Thanks Tom! I'm using the Canon PowerShot S80. :wink:

Jason - Thanks for the compliment!

Anyway, am in Bali right now, will be heading up to Tulamben tomorrow morning. Will post some shots when I get back on the 20th. :)

Hope all of you enjoy the shots & short story! :D

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed.
Fabulous, as always. Ed, do you have a strobe for your S80 or are you using the internal flash? Ikelite housing or OEM?

CompuDude:
Fabulous, as always. Ed, do you have a strobe for your S80 or are you using the internal flash? Ikelite housing or OEM?

Thanks CD! I'm using a single strobe, Inon D2000 with original Canon housing! :wink:

Just came back from Tulamben, now in Kuta. What a great 4 days! Lots of stuff, will post some when I get back to Malaysia. :wink:

Ed.

Back
Top Bottom