Under water MP3 player

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firedogut:
for the person who needs one more piece of scuba gear

http://www.oceanicworldwide.com/2004/p_mp3player.html

at least there are using iriver players which are very nice
iriver.com
Pretty cool to me. Imagine going along a reef on a night dive listening to Pink Floyd's Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Heaaaavy

The iRiver player has a real nice interface but has zero memory. I need at least 512mb

ZoCrowes255:
The iRiver player has a real nice interface but has zero memory. I need at least 512mb

From the website:
"Inspire your next dive with the sounds of the Oceanic H2OAudio Series Underwater MP3 Players which include 64mb to 512mb of built-in memory to deliver from 2 to 16 hours of CD quality tunes."

That seems to meet your criteria...

Seems unnecessary to me, unless you are doing _long_ decos and need something to do.

PurduEE:
From the website:
"Inspire your next dive with the sounds of the Oceanic H2OAudio Series Underwater MP3 Players which include 64mb to 512mb of built-in memory to deliver from 2 to 16 hours of CD quality tunes."

That seems to meet your criteria...

Seems unnecessary to me, unless you are doing _long_ decos and need something to do.
Sweet when I saw them at DEMA they only had the 64 and 112 MBs. Should have actually READ the website

I would have to say that to be able to listen to Floyd on a night dive off a reef would be awsome. I can also understand the total quiet thing. One thing for sure is that its way cool to have the option to do either. I gotta check this out a lil further.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom