Under Your Wet Suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buck @$$ naked

Went diving off the FL Keys, except for when I went lobster hunting I wore a suit suit with clips that I took off underwater and then went bare. Have pics to prove it! :wink: When wearing my swim suit prefer nothing as I usually have to pee.

Rash guard and lycra shorts if diving wet.

I always wear a lycra dive skin under my wet suit. It makes getting the suit on and off MUCH easier!
When I was working, if there was a dive schedualed or possible I would wear lycra compression shorts under my work clothes so I could change into my dive gear in the open without getting arrested.

I'm using the Reebok version of Under Armor shorts and long sleeve top. It doesn't bunch up under the wetsuit, it provides good UV protection, and it was cheaper than buying actual dive skins. Around here quite a few sporting goods places are clearancing out their warm weather lycra stuff to make way for the cold weather gear.

The only complaint I have is that the lycra top does retain more water than just your skin would and, unlike your skin, you can't towel dry it completely. Not a big deal... it's only noticeable if it's cool/windy and it dries quickly.

Jason

While we are on this topic: fellow females who prefer to go au naturale under the wetsuit and wear a full jumpsuit: how do you get out of the suit without flashing anybody? It's cold here now so the suit has to come off after my dive if I don't want hypothermia and I would prefer to wear nada but I am not quite creative enough to figure out how to get the suit off decently afterwards. Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom