Underwater bubble gun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is not all all "totally useless." Apart from being kind of fun, it's an important tool for use in the Zombie Apocalypse Diver course. Your buddy needs it to fend off the zombies while you're rescuing the scientist and the science equipment.

Oh it definitely looks awesome and fun.

A bit too expensive but cool :)

This looks like fun. Do you know of any dealers that have it in stock :)

Tried one of these.
The deeper you are, the less effective.
below 20 ft or so bubbles don't travel very far.
They also use an enormous amount of air.
Buy to play in the pool with, great pool toy.

I have one that I haven't used in a couple years. It's fun in the pool. It requires a special connector to the LP hose and comes with it in the box. I think I know where mine is. If so I'd let it go for 50 bucks plus shipping. It worked the last time I used it.

This looks like fun. Do you know of any dealers that have it in stock :)
I have a couple on the shelf. They have been used in the pool several times.

I have one that I haven't used in a couple years. It's fun in the pool. It requires a special connector to the LP hose and comes with it in the box. I think I know where mine is. If so I'd let it go for 50 bucks plus shipping. It worked the last time I used it.
If it is in a working condition, I will take it. Looks like a fun a little thing.

It's a neat toy but not for 130$, I'll stick to manualy blowing bubble rings using my reg exhaust

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom