Underwater camera at Race Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's amazing. I just opened it up and watched a black rockfish drift by in the current and hide behind a boulder. I think I could get hooked on watching this. By the way, I can only see the top part of the image and it won't let me scroll down.

In all Panorama image modes there is a on-screen controls available in upper left part of the image.

In all other modes - click on image where you want to focus and use Zoom + /Zoom - softbuttons to zoom.
The upper dropdown menu also has Zoom feature.

Center pan button will center the focus pointer.

1x Zoom - return to 1x zoom

RaceRocksUnderwaterCamera_2011-10-02_085322.jpgRaceRocksUnderwaterCamera_2011-10-02_085452.jpg

That's amazing. I just opened it up and watched a black rockfish drift by in the current and hide behind a boulder. I think I could get hooked on watching this. By the way, I can only see the top part of the image and it won't let me scroll down.
It's the same thing as was happening to me on your site, just change your screen size, the camera picture will take up less than half your screen, but you will be able to see the whole picture. press and hold control then change the size with the mouse scroll wheel works for me

Guys, please help me to find investors for Ogden Point camera project. That's an amazing dive site and very convenient place for camera implementation.

CaptainBlack, you're a genius! My whole office just watched during coffee break. A pair of sea lions kept buzzing the camera... minds were blown.
Thanks for making this happen and for sharing!

Is that a big turd in the pic or a sealion?

Actually it is a good spot for it, I know when I mention diving vancouver island, most say they wont go cause of the victoria sewage problem, and that diving in the san juans has dropped to nothing cause they feel it is just gross. I hope they can speed there process for a treatment plant to change the diving thoughts of the tourist divers.

Yes I agree, you should all stay home and avoid diving up here due to the heavy sewage.:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom