Underwater channel -watching offline?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

burna

Contributor
Reaction score
I know that's prob'ly not what they want us to do but, I have at times some long nights to fill in where I have a computer but no internet access.

If there was a way of saving the shows I wanted to watch to my thumb drive then I could watch them during this period.

Does anyone know of a way to do this?

I have direct TV and have been searching to find the Underwater Channel. Do you know if they support it or where it is?

I dont know about the Underwater Channel, but there is indeed a way to save/"record" shows online to watch them offline. If you have a current Real Player you can use it....when I watch stuff on my PC, a little tab pops up at the beginning of the broadcast with the Real Player icon and asks if I want to record the video. When you click on "yes", it will record a couple of hours, not sure exactly how long. You then have the broadcast in your PC. Its great!

"Real Player wont work with this site"

But it will work with the Bablegum site videos so if you could find it there ?

Back
Top Bottom