Underwater Ireland: National Geographic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh i know, was just joking!!!!

I just got my first drysuit, so this has been on my mind..

cdiver2:
can dive wet I started diving in N & S Ireland and dived with a 4 mil vest 6 mil farmer john and a 6 mil beaver tail jacket hood attached, all year round (look at the photo in my profile) that was taken in NI. The temps can get a lot lower than 50f so be prepared, drink lots of coffee before you dive :wink:

Never drink lots of coffee and then dive. Peeing and dehydration. Hello?? :)

/

cdiver2:
If you like wrecks take a look at this site. www.irishwrecksonline.net/subindex.htm

Nice link, thanks. What are the depths? Are there dive ops you can rent a drysuit from in each county and what is the cost?

pilot fish:
Nice link, thanks. What are the depths? Are there dive ops you can rent a drysuit from in each county and what is the cost?

About rental equipment its been many years since my last dive there. Depths range from 15' to beyond rec diving. If you go through the link it gives the depth of all the wrecks and diving proficiency to do the dive.

Back
Top Bottom