Underwater Journal - Issue 18 online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walt Stearns

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Issue 18 of the Underwater Journal is here, and can now also be opened on iPad.

As of now, all 2010 issues (issues 13 to 18) of the Underwater Journal can now be viewed on your iPad using Apple’s latest version of iBooks.

Getting your copy of the Underwater Journal on your iPad is simple, and won’t cost you anything to download.

Attachments

• UWJ-issue18.jpg
    UWJ-issue18.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 81
Walt:

Great issue as always! And I love the new IPad compatibility. The photo quality is amazing and the articles are great. And it still allows you to "tap" on the adds and be linked to the adveritsers websites. I just downloaded the issue onto my computer and then imported it using ITunes onto my IPad. I'll be reading it on my way to DEMA tomorrow!

Keep up the good work!!!!

Doug

Walt, this is an awesome publication! I had not heard of this before, but I've signed up now. I'll be sure to share this with my dive club in case any of them aren't yet aware.

Thanks for putting this together.

Hi Mates,
I'm first day on Scubaboard.com and I'm glad, that I found Your messeges about Underwater Journal. Articles are very interesting and pictures are beautiful. I¨m or else from Czech republic and most of articles are about Northern America, but at least I can read something different. Thank You

Back
Top Bottom