Update on my kiddo wanting to be PADI certified at barely 11…….CERTIFIED NOW :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMG_3309.jpgKaribelle…thank you!!!!!! IMG_3335.jpgIMG_3373.jpg

Hey Jal that is just apsolutely fantastic news.
Ive retyped the following about ten times trying to make it sound as intended-positive.
Just a heads up that boat diving is about as easy as it gets.
Shore diving with a bit of a swim out and back is genberally quite a bit more tiring.
Keep an eye on her with your first shore dive.

Lucky kid.. I want to get my kids certified, but money isn't there..
CT Rich…yeah it was a pretty penny and when you do get them certified I will be on the lookout for the proud Dad pictures :)

---------- Post added January 20th, 2014 at 03:16 PM ----------

Hey Jal that is just apsolutely fantastic news.
Ive retyped the following about ten times trying to make it sound as intended-positive.
Just a heads up that boat diving is about as easy as it gets.
Shore diving with a bit of a swim out and back is genberally quite a bit more tiring.
Keep an eye on her with your first shore dive.

Hey Kazbanz…..thank you good advice!!! If I wasn't so spoiled with warm waters, I would take her to CA and see for myself. That is good advice because after the 1st day of 2 tank dives her little butt fell asleep about an hour later LOL And yes I took pictures to use as a weapon when she gets older because she was truly knocked out!

Pity you aren't over our way. She would fit right on in with my "tribe" -of 6 kids the only one who doesn't dive is the 23 month old--and not from a lack of trying

Congrats! I am flying my four grandkids ages 12 to 15 from the mainland to visit us in Oahu this summer for 3 weeks. All of them want to do the Discover Scuba and I can't wait to get them interested in diving!

Congratulations to both of you. Our daughters got certified at 10 (14 and 11 years ago) and still my favorite dives are with them. The oldest just got her cave certs. Enjoy it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom