URGENT Update from ScubaMau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jen,
The links in your original letter are e-mail addresses. When I click on them, it just brings up a blank new e-mail. Please give instructions as to how we can actually donate. If someone else knows how, please post ASAP.

Never mind

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Typically you must login to Paypal (www.paypal.com) and select the Send Money tab. Once there you will type in the email address to whom you wish to send money to in the "TO" section of the form. Note: if you do not already have a Paypal account you will need to create one first.

Hope this helps!

Lisa

Money sent. Really easy to do using the two email addresses and I urge you all to please send - every cent counts - Please also label it on the personal tab and then as a gift - In that way the small paypal fee will be added to your total and will not come off of the donation.

Craig

I just sent an e-mail to U.S. Dive Shows letting them know how much I would appreciate them making some arrangements to collect voluntary donations during the upcoming Colorado Dive Show to help defray the medical expenses from this accident.

I would encourage all the folks in Colorado and any prospective attendees and exhibitors to also politely urge, and express your apprection, for any assistance that might be provided toward supporting these efforts during the dive show. Thank you.

Hello to all. Its Joseph again. I have excellent news. The Eagle has landed. She is at the University of Miami Hospital and is being checked in/tended to as we speak. Our mother said she is very responsive and was answering all questions tentatively with blinks. In 12 to 24 hours I will have a room number. Once again I cannot thank you all enough for all the support that you have shown for my sister and to my family. We are tired but we can take our hearts down a notch now. I will keep you posted as things develop. Thank you so very much.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom