US Divers Steel 72s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stephenws

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Want to buy a matched set of steel 72s in good serviceable condition, to be used in a doubles rig. Would prefer US Divers tanks.

Ive got a set. took them about last year for sidemount but have too many tanks. have the Highland bands and the cross piece isolator valve. if you send me your email I can send pictures want $350for them. in hydro.

---------- Post added May 6th, 2014 at 10:10 AM ----------

in Wisconsin

Last edited:
I'm still looking. Anyone else have steel 72s to sell and are within driving distance of eastern Iowa?

I have 1 usd 72 cf tank and 1 unmarked but very similar 72 cf tank, a doubles manifold and a home made set of bands. the tanks were last hydroed in 1990 and 1993. my dad was going to make a set of doubles but never did. the unmarked tank may be a usd but I cannot read it. $200.00 for everything plus shipping. I also have 2 more 72's for $35.00 each if you want them. I live in north central ohio between Toledo and Cleveland.
72 Tanks And Valves Photo by mcflintlock | Photobucket
72 Cu Ft Band And Manifold Photo by mcflintlock | Photobucket

I have 1 usd 72 cf tank and 1 unmarked but very similar 72 cf tank, a doubles manifold and a home made set of bands. the tanks were last hydroed in 1990 and 1993. my dad was going to make a set of doubles but never did. the unmarked tank may be a usd but I cannot read it. $200.00 for everything plus shipping. I also have 2 more 72's for $35.00 each if you want them. I live in north central ohio between Toledo and Cleveland.
72 Tanks And Valves Photo by mcflintlock | Photobucket
72 Cu Ft Band And Manifold Photo by mcflintlock | Photobucket

Those look interesting. I should also mention that I need them with 3/4" valve threads. I already have a manifold and bands - just need a matching set of tanks, with little to no corrosion.

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom