USD J Valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

olkev

Registered
Reaction score
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't USD make a J valve with an SPG port on the LEFT side? I know other mfg made them with the port on the right, but I thought USD made one with the port on the LEFT.

If so, could someone post a pic? I would like to locate one.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

I have at least one of each type of USD J valves produced since 1955 and I have not yet run across one with an SPG port. Some, not all USD K valves have an SPG port on the left side

Captain, can you post up a picture of one of these valves? I have never seen a valve with a SPG port. THANKS

Here are two. The one on the left is from DACOR and the SPG port is angled down under the knob. These are pretty common. The USD on the right has the SPG port on the side and in line with the valve knob (the blow out plug is on the back). I have never seen a USD valve like this before I got it from EBay.

KValves.jpg

Here are two. The one on the left is from DACOR and the SPG port is angled down under the knob. These are pretty common. The USD on the right has the SPG port on the side and in line with the valve knob (the blow out plug is on the back). I have never seen a USD valve like this before I got it from EBay.

KValves.jpg

But neither is a J valve!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom