USDivers Double Tank Manifold, NOS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldmossback

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
If anyone is looking to build up a set of vintage style double tanks, you might be interested in reading below.

I have for sale a USDivers brand manifold, Manufactured 5/1961, for double tanks, the older style with the ball and socket compression joints, not the o-ring style that came later.

This manifold is New Old Stock, has never been used, still has the cardboard thread protector on one side.....single center post......j-valve, satin finish.........ready to create that vintage look on steel 72's or 45's or 38's with the 3/4 inch neck.

As a NOTE: These older manifolds will withstand 3000 psi's as a LDS mistakenly pumped my twin 38's to that pressure once, until the popoffs blew..no problems with my manifold, I still continue to use it......not that one would push their steel tanks that high, I am making this point because some might consider the older style of ball and socket not as good as the later models........the Navy used this type of manifold at 3000 psi on their tanks for a long time..........

Because this set is new old stock, never used etc...........I am asking $150.00 plus shipping of $5.00 priority flat rate USPS.

NOTE: I have a NOS USD DA Aquamaster also for sale in the regulator section, these two items would make a great pair for someone looking to build up a vintage package....and two of their pieces, the manifold and regulator would be new, old stock!

Oldmossback

manifoldvalve1.jpg

maniffoldvalve2.jpg

manifoldvalve3.jpg

manifoldvalve4.jpg

NOTE TO ALL: this manifold is still for sale!

Oldmossback

Back
Top Bottom