Used 7mm Wetsuits- All sizes (both men and women)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when I PM'd he indicated that the bulk purchase was already over.

I have sold a few, mostly in the larger sizes, but do still have a lot of suits left. In men's sizes I have XS, S, M, L, and XXL's left; in women's sizes I have XS, S, M, L, and I believe a few XL jackets. Below is a link for anyone curious on how the sizes match up, however with these being older suits they tend to run a bit on the small side. In many cases and I am also willing to mix and match farmer johns and jackets for best fit (i.e a small bottom with a medium top)

Please PM me if anyone is interested in buying a suit and I can gladly forward pictures via email.

Mares Wetsuit Size Chart

*Also I apologize to anyone that messaged me in the last few weeks, I lost power for awhile with the storm and got behind on a lot of things.

Last edited:
Hi I am looking for a Mens xl and a Womens med 7mm suits and was wondering if you had any in these sizes? please send some pics of both if you can.

Hi I am looking for a Mens xl and a Womens med 7mm suits and was wondering if you had any in these sizes? please send some pics of both if you can.
Since you bumped this thread from 7 months ago I wouldn't suspect him to be selling anymore of these.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom