Used Dry Suit Women Medium Size Wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soakedlontra

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for a reasonably used dry suit, I mean a suit that it has not been used to death and does not leak. Ideally a Bare HD Tech Trilam with pockets, neoprene neck and socks with the zipper in the front. Size Women Medium. I am 5'3" tall and weight 122 Lbs (1 mt and 5cm/ 55kg). Otherwise I would consider any other dry suit with a front zipper and pockets.

Cheers

Would you consider a Used Flex 50/50 Blue accent ??
Suit does NOT have pockets
BUT SUIT is in Very Very Good Condition
Suit was serviced BY DUI ONLY ,and has new latex wrist seals That were never cut
IM Male about 5' 8" This suit Fit me Perfectly, Even though it was marketed as a womans suit.

Havent dived for 2 years Suit has been in closet , in the same box DUI sent to me to replace Wrist seals.

Im not sure what diffrence that makes underwater

Thanks

Would you consider a Used Flex 50/50 Blue accent ??
Suit does NOT have pockets
BUT SUIT is in Very Very Good Condition
Suit was serviced BY DUI ONLY ,and has new latex wrist seals That were never cut
IM Male about 5' 8" This suit Fit me Perfectly, Even though it was marketed as a womans suit.

Havent dived for 2 years Suit has been in closet , in the same box DUI sent to me to replace Wrist seals.

Im not sure what diffrence that makes underwater

Thanks

Hi Buds,

Thanks for the offer but I am 5 inches shorter than you. I think your suit will be too big for me. Too bad that I am not taller!:depressed:

cheers

Used but in great condition. size medium. $150

Time and time again setting the standard for semidry suit design, Mares extremely warm and durable, this has been a staple choice for those requiring the maximum warmth for very cold water. It surpasses the insulation and protection of any other wetsuit and now there is a New She Dives Version. The new double cone Graphite Skin system and the new elliptical stitching for cuffs and ankles make it quick to put on with an excellent seal. Constructed of 6.5mm neoprene with Trilastic mix of elastic material in the underarms and side of body for more flexibility and easy entry into the suit makes this one great suit to own. Unique, high strength zipper, the zipper is self healing, this means that while pulling the zipper slide closed if a portion of the zip remains open behind the slide you are able to pull the slide back over the open area and re-close without damaging the zip.

Scuba.com Sizing Chart for Mares Men and Womens Dive Gear

* Semi-drysuit in 6.5mm neoprene with a Trilastic mix of elastic material in the underarm and side of the body for more flexibility and easy entry
* TIZIP Super Seal rear dry zip
* Twin Protection System
* Zippered double seals at the wrists and ankles with Metal Skin Seal
* Smooth ultra-elastic neoprene collar 5mm
* Tatex panels on the chest and back, for higher warmth retention and quicker drying
* Trilastic Knee Protection
* Supratex on the shoulders for greater abrasion resistance
* Body lined in Sapphfire Plush for increased heat retention and extreme comfort

Keys scuba dive diver diving wetsuit wet suit drysuit dry suit

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Hi Buds,

Thanks for the offer but I am 5 inches shorter than you. I think your suit will be too big for me. Too bad that I am not taller!:depressed:
cheers

Hi Soakedlontra,

I THINK this link MAY be helpful to you with Bud's drysuit. I've heard Superior has a stellar reputation, and if they can't help, they might be able to refer you to someone who can. I can't add url's yet, so I'm hoping this will work. (just in case you didn't know) When you copy the website address, delete the * symbols. Hope this helps...Good luck!

*h*t*t*p*:*/*/*w*w*w*.*d*r*y*s*u*i*t*r*e*p*a*i*r*.*c*o*m*

Used but in great condition. size medium. $150

Time and time again setting the standard for semidry suit design, Mares extremely warm and durable, this has been a staple choice for those requiring the maximum warmth for very cold water. It surpasses the insulation and protection of any other wetsuit and now there is a New She Dives Version. The new double cone Graphite Skin system and the new elliptical stitching for cuffs and ankles make it quick to put on with an excellent seal. Constructed of 6.5mm neoprene with Trilastic mix of elastic material in the underarms and side of body for more flexibility and easy entry into the suit makes this one great suit to own. Unique, high strength zipper, the zipper is self healing, this means that while pulling the zipper slide closed if a portion of the zip remains open behind the slide you are able to pull the slide back over the open area and re-close without damaging the zip.

Scuba.com Sizing Chart for Mares Men and Womens Dive Gear

* Semi-drysuit in 6.5mm neoprene with a Trilastic mix of elastic material in the underarm and side of the body for more flexibility and easy entry
* TIZIP Super Seal rear dry zip
* Twin Protection System
* Zippered double seals at the wrists and ankles with Metal Skin Seal
* Smooth ultra-elastic neoprene collar 5mm
* Tatex panels on the chest and back, for higher warmth retention and quicker drying
* Trilastic Knee Protection
* Supratex on the shoulders for greater abrasion resistance
* Body lined in Sapphfire Plush for increased heat retention and extreme comfort

Keys scuba dive diver diving wetsuit wet suit drysuit dry suit

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Thanks but I already have a semi-dry suit.

I have a great drysuit for sale. Only used 3 times. It's a waterproof Draco, women's size medium. You can take a look at the Draco at the waterproof-usa website. Or I can send you pictures and detailed information. I have it listed as well. It comes with pockets and everything you need.

I have a great drysuit for sale. Only used 3 times. It's a waterproof Draco, women's size medium. You can take a look at the Draco at the waterproof-usa website. Or I can send you pictures and detailed information. I have it listed as well. It comes with pockets and everything you need.

Thank you for the offer but it came too late. I took the plunge and entered into a scuba 'inferno' by ordering a new Bare suit at the end of November. I am still waiting for the suit while problems are getting sorted out one at a time...:shakehead: I could write a book about it titled: Dysfunctional Scuba Industry...or something like that.

I haven't been diving since then because I got pretty fed up to be soaking wet at the end of each dive with my old suit. However tonight my buddy and I made another attempt to contain the leak in my old suit and put more aquaseal on the top seams of the pockets because I won't be able to dive with the Bare suit any time soon and I don't want to be too rusty when I will be going on vacation to Puerto Rico next month. Sorry for this ranting but it needed to come out

:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Sorry you're going through the nightmare. No need to apologize. I think it's good to know what others are dealing with in this sport. I'm guessing it was a custom order. It's a shame your old suit can't be repaired. Have you taken it to a shop for repair? I have friends in club in the Seattle area. I could ask for their shop name if you need it. Hope it gets settled for you soon!

Sorry for your luck with your suit. Both me and my G/F have the Bare Tri-lam Hd Tech Suits. With 2 Lg zippered Pockets and Love them great suits. Sucks that your having delayed issues. Not sure if it's cause of Bare or the Shop but we had our suits within about 1-2 weeks after placing Order.

Back
Top Bottom