USIA wins U.S. Coast Guard Dry Suit Contract

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USIA

Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought I would let you all know that USIA Homeland Defense Division has been awarded a sole source contract to make all of the Department of Homeland Security waterproof breathable dry suits. These are not diving suits, but they all made by USIA. This is the largest dry suit contract ever awarded from the DHS. Thank you to everyone who sent kind regards and good lucks to USIA. This is a big, big step for our little family run company. We beat out all of the big boys for this contract.

Congrads on your new contract...

I have been diving a USIA suit for 3+ years and have not been
disappointed in it once.

bob

USIA:
Just thought I would let you all know that USIA Homeland Defense Division has been awarded a sole source contract to make all of the Department of Homeland Security waterproof breathable dry suits. These are not diving suits, but they all made by USIA. This is the largest dry suit contract ever awarded from the DHS. Thank you to everyone who sent kind regards and good lucks to USIA. This is a big, big step for our little family run company. We beat out all of the big boys for this contract.

Good on you Man, as all our mates in Australia & New Zealand always say. You are one of the "big boys". All the best to all @ USIA

HOLY SMOKES!!

Congrats!

(does this mean I get a discount on that new suit?) LOL!!

Congratulations Jerry. I know from talking to you and Kim that these are great triumphs. Good for you guys.

Sincerely,

Congrats. I have some USIA equip. and am impressed with it. Way to go. This definetely puts ya'll on the map.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom