Using ChatGPT to write comments/posts about dive equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Much smarter technologists than you or I- aren't laughing about this. Doesn't mean it's likely- in fact, most of these technologists are betting against it.

But they're not laughing, either.
Hahahaha, sure.
Any source for your claim that's not from youtuber? Lol. Maybe from reddit?

Who is going to build these little infinite energy reactors we'll need for the iron man suits? That's what I wanna know.

I highly respect Noam Chomsky as a linguist and public intellectual, one should read what he has to say before getting too excited. He thinks that greatest danger from ai is when people start getting relationship advice from chatbots.

I highly respect Noam Chomsky as a linguist and public intellectual, one should read what he has to say before getting too excited. He thinks that greatest danger from ai is when people start getting relationship advice from chatbots.
I don't know if it is the "greatest" but it would be a very great danger.

Hahahaha, sure.
Any source for your claim that's not from youtuber? Lol.

I assume you'll come back with conspiracy theories.

Who is going to build these little infinite energy reactors we'll need for the iron man suits? That's what I wanna know.

Not needed for anything I described here. Did you look into that imagination transplant yet?

I assume you'll come back with conspiracy theories.
You keep pushing this skynet narrative, but refuse to acknowledge the obvious:

Big Tech are pushing this narrative because they want to suppress their competitors by expanding government control over software development.

Big Tech are pushing this narrative because they want to suppress their competitors by expanding government control over software development.
No way, tech CEOs like Elon would never lie to us. If there was a moratorium they would totally not keep developing stuff to gain an advantage and send their engineers home for 6 month.
BTW: Does anyone know what happened to the FTX website? I'm trying to get my money out to invest into that Theranos blood testing company that made a groundbreaking invention recently.

Q.E.D.

I asked the new bing image creator to draw a diver with twin tank. Here the result...

I asked the new bing image creator to draw a diver with twin tank

It’s pretty accurate- if he’s setting up for a barbecue & those are propane tanks…

OIG.EwrvQaI5xZL_eaI5_a5w.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom