Uss Bass May 22 2007 video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hell that was just to easy...... :D

Grab Shell Dude:
hey yo' all!
...don't believe one-fin! he faked it by staging this dive in the pool in his backyard!
....impossible to get those sea conditions at the Bass! no wonder his camera didn't leak! ....and that explains the mirror surface and 100 ft viz! ...com' on, guys!

If the Bass was in my Pool id dive it ever day.:D
The Bass is 24 miles from Barn island, an easy run for your boat. Are you going out this weekend.

RIOceanographer:
That vis disturbs me! I am a New Englander! I don't trust water I can see through! :D

You can tell I am a bit of a geek though because the first thought in my head when I saw the video was "Wow cool, that Canon housing is only rated to 130 ft but it survived a dive on the Bass".

No Leaks on that canon housing but at around 150' the controls get real stiff and hard to use.

ScubaSarus:
Yea but that ScubaJoe footage looked quite real and thats hard to fakebut the cigar and smiling at 7am looks staged.

Ok your right i dont smoke. I just wanted to look like captain Palmer.

hey one fin!
workin' on the boat this weekend...maiden voyage in a week or two... got the fuel flow sensor and stereo installed, etc. ...fuel tank goes in in a couple days.... new nameplate...SHARKBAIT...(scubajoe will be proud!).
hey....got a possible launch site for the San Diego, it's Captree state park across Great South bay from West Islip, NY. about 14 mi. to diego. ....and we gotta start planning the Port Hunter, etc.
...grab shell

wreck.reel:
Matt im jealous too. I dont think this One fin guy works. This is what i think would be a perfect day. First hit the Bass, than the 853 and end it with the L8. Three sub's in one day. Now that would be a day of diving.

Three subs in one day, yes that would be a perfect day of diving. :eyebrow:

Grab Shell Dude:
hey one fin!
workin' on the boat this weekend...maiden voyage in a week or two... got the fuel flow sensor and stereo installed, etc. ...fuel tank goes in in a couple days.... new nameplate...SHARKBAIT...(scubajoe will be proud!).
hey....got a possible launch site for the San Diego, it's Captree state park across Great South bay from West Islip, NY. about 14 mi. to diego. ....and we gotta start planning the Port Hunter, etc.
...grab shell

Sound's good. I talk to you soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom