UTD site membership

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive900

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,

i posted the same question over at the utd forums but i reckon i ask it here as well since there is more action here.

im planning on taking the essentials of rec class and i was told by my instructor to register and buy the materials from the UTD site....i have a few questions.

1) The materials price already includes a 1-yr membership, correct?

2) If i get the 1 year membership as part of the price, do i also get the freebies like the sticker and keychain?

3) i know there's also a free dvd either scooter or essentials of rec, if i already paid for the essentials of rec course i assume i already have a copy of the video as part of the course materials? this means i should get the scooter dvd as the freebie then correct? -- im not sure if the essentials of rec dvd is indeed part of the course material thats given so i thought it would be safer to ask.

thanks so much!!

Last edited:
Hi Christopher,

Purchasing the classroom materials includes a student membership and gets you some of the freebies, like the 1-year membership and the keychain card (the card will get issued after you complete the in-water portion of the class). Your Essentials of Rec classroom includes all the video clips that are on the Essentials of Rec DVD.

The free copy of the Student and Diver Procedure Manual, Essentials of Tech online DVD, UTD sticker, mask strap, and t-shirt is all part of the premium membership. Groups - Unified Team Diving

I hope you have a great class and look forward to seeing a writeup about it on the website.

Best,

Jeff

hi Jeff.....looks like we're looking at the same sites hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom