Utopia! WooHoo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divin'dog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm going to Utila and staying at Utopia in the first week of Feb! Can't wait! Utopia has actually sent out a guest profile form and one of the questions is for requests... For those of you that have dived there, any particular things I should request?

Ask for a Rib Eye Steak (Medium)-Bake Potato-Salad w/Ranch Dressing-Ice Tea Sweetened and Dinner Rolls.

You laugh Randy, but when John is cooking, he does everything in his power to meet all guest requests. Ask for his Coconut Ice cream. Yum!

Coconut ice cream sounds interesting... however, I can get a rib eye here in the states...
Any dive sites/experiences not to miss?

Forget about food...request to have a Salva with Ju-ka pronounced ew kaa....first class diver, first class person who generally runs the dive program at Utopia. Ju-Ka is awesome he loves what he does, he can point out life that most others would easily miss and has a zest and love of life that is infectious at minimum. Your gonna have a great time!

Black Hills is probably a given, Pinnacles on the north side is a must - as is Blackish Point.

Should be the start of Whaleshark season also.

Thanks everyone! I've only heard good things. I'll post when I get back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom