UW pumpkin carving rules

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We will clean out the pumpkins prior to taking them UW. Please try to bring something to weight your pumpkin with.

You may use the weapon(carving tools) of your choice.

You may be as creative as you wish.

You must finish before you run out of air(one tank)

You must have fun(or you will be required to run 4 laps around the quarry telling everyone you are a stick in the mud)

Everyone present will vote, after we are done carving, for the pumpkin they like best.

Thats plenty of rules, IMHO

jbd once bubbled...
You must finish before you run out of air(one tank)

Or at least before your last breath runs out. :D

Of course you have seen underwater jigsaws...And..I'm not kidding...But No I will not have one. I think taking photo's of them at night or dusk would be really cool too. By the way..

I RENT CAMERA'S!!!

As big as you want. Just remember the bigger the are, they harder they are to sink.

Chad

I have a ****load of lead you can borrow to sink that beast.

If you come late we are still going to make you carve one. We need it for the night dive.

Chad

Everyone must be there...Come on out...I'll buy Noel some R.R.

I want to come but I have the ACT that day and it wont be over untill about 1:00 and Noel cant go cus he is doing something with Jon

Back
Top Bottom