Uwatec Aladin Air - ERR message

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frankster

New
Reaction score
Hey
i have a Uwatec Aladin Air dive comp which i bought some time ago (4 or 5 yrs ago) expecting to use it.
Well, I got out of the diving scene for a few years and didnt get a chance even to use it once.

Now I am trying to get back into the scene and took the computer out of the closet.

When i hit the terminals to turn it on, it worked fine. The next day i did the same and i have and "ERR" message where the max depth is displayed. It does not shut off or let me do anything.

Any ideas on what to do?
:help:

HEY CHEIF, JUST SEND IT BACK TO SCUBA PRO, A LOCAL DEALER SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THAT FOR YA, MINE DID THE SAME THING, I PUT IT BACK WET INTO A PELICAN BOX FOR A WEEK OR SO.

Frankster:
Hey
i have a Uwatec Aladin Air dive comp which i bought some time ago (4 or 5 yrs ago) expecting to use it.
Well, I got out of the diving scene for a few years and didnt get a chance even to use it once.

Now I am trying to get back into the scene and took the computer out of the closet.

When i hit the terminals to turn it on, it worked fine. The next day i did the same and i have and "ERR" message where the max depth is displayed. It does not shut off or let me do anything.

Any ideas on what to do?
:help:

Thanks, I was planning on doing a whole equip check-out anyways.
I was just worried that there might be more to it

thanks again

Frankster:
Thanks, I was planning on doing a whole equip check-out anyways.
I was just worried that there might be more to it

thanks again

I dropped my Aladin Pro Ultra one too many times and the display read ERR and none of the functions would work. I phoned Scubapro who told me just to send it direct to them in CA, about 2 weeks later it was returned to me as good as new. Best of all they did not charge me for it either. Pretty good service I think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom