UWATEC Digital Compass - manual.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does anyone have or know where I can find the manual for the UWATEC True Trak Digital Compass?

Does this work? Found it via a Google search but I can't download zip files at work.

www.uwatec.com/zips/ttrak.zip

EDIT: Nope. That ain't it. Sorry.

Mike Buesnel (Technical Services, Scubapro-UWATEC Australia) has very kindly sent me a PowerPoint presentation, "Dive with a Navigator." It is not the manual for the True Trak but is probably just as good and gives a very clear overview of how to use one.

If anyone else would like a copy, please PM me.

Hi there, I am new of this forum, and I just bought a second hand digital compass....
If you still have that power point I am interested. thanks

Hello, I have the original manual, I can make a copy, however I'm looking for True UWATEC Trak digital compass

Hello....

While doing research online for the UWATEC True Trak Digital Compass, I came across your recent request and I actually have a new compass and the manual in my hands as we speak. The compass has never been in the water, but the manual looks a little worn on the edges. Currently, I just have the compass module. As you probably know, the module will fit into either a wrist boot or an Uwatec console. I'm not sure if I have a boot at this time, but as an Uwatec dealer, I can certainly purchase a boot and match it up to the compass if needed.

At any rate, I was doing the research because I was getting ready to place the compass on eBay this week.

If you can offer a reasonable price that is fair for both the buyer and the seller, I would consider your offer and possibly save myself the time involved in listing the item.

If you are interested, please send your offer to Dive@MyScubaShop.com or you can contact me at (302) 355-0642. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom