VA Beach - Saturday, November 2 - Lynnhaven - $75

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll find out this week if I get this consulting job. Not sure what the time'll be like so holding off on plans 'til after I find out.

I also may be hopping over to Thailand or New Zealand soon if I don't get the job so'll probably find that out soon as well.

Its possible...

Several other Millbrook regulars are now going also, Perry for sure, and Paul is thinking about it. We are staying at the Best Western Beach Quarters Inn Friday night. Some of the guys are having trouble finding higher capacity singles, bigger than 100s, to rent so if anyone has any suggestions they would be appreciated.

Whoa...Diver's Getaway in Dale City, VA rents 120s. They have 4 of them - DIN only.

MikeS and others going...weather is not looking good, so unless it turns around we are probably going to get blown out. We cancelled our hotel just in case to avoid getting charged by the cancellation policy. I figure in the offseason it should be easy to find another one if we end up going down.

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/data/Forecasts/FZNT22.KWBC.html

Eric,

Thanks, I emailed the others I knew were going to let them know.

If we get blown out are you thinking of rescheduling? Perhaps the Morgan on the 16th?

Mike

I can do that...clear that weekend. I guess I will keep moving this credit I have with Lynnhaven around until I finally make it out...they should be paying me interest on it though :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom