Van ride to Playa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thomthumb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I can't find my information about the Van Drivers who take reservations online and then meet you at Cancun airport and drive you down to Playa. Does anyone have it? The trip was an easy way to get back and forth from Cancun. Fast and efficient and we were the only 2 on the van. Lots of room.

Thanks,
Thom

We use Cancun Valet when we go to Puerto Aventuras. Great service, greet you at the airport exit with a sign with your name on it (my wife likes that part), and will stop at the Seven-11 right outside the airport entrance to let you get a six pack of beer to start your vacation early.

Last edited:
We used this company:
Jose Marino Hernandes
American Transfers Cancun
Mobile: (998) 201-1720 (MX)
E-mail: forsale_jose@hotmail.com

very happy with their service. They charged us $100 rt. and it was just 2 of us.

We used this company:
Jose Marino Hernandes
American Transfers Cancun
Mobile: (998) 201-1720 (MX)
E-mail: forsale_jose@hotmail.com

very happy with their service. They charged us $100 rt. and it was just 2 of us.

Just email him and negotiate. He will probably quote higher to start. We use him all the time.

We have used Cancun Shuttle and can be booked thru the Cancun Airport website...very comfortable vans, just my wife and I and very good AC :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom