Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I put a sticky on this thread so that we wouldn't lose it. Is there anyone else I need to add to the list? :)

Thx for finding and stickying this thread, ScubaTexan! :)

I will/might be in need of some dive buddies once I finish my drysuit course so if anyone is interested in doing some relatively easy dives, feel free to post or PM.

annasea:
Thx for finding and stickying this thread, ScubaTexan! :)

You're very welcome! :)

Hi all, an open invitation to join in at Porteau on July 28 at around 10 am. Slack is at 11:18 although current is not a concern. Anyone interested?

Kwissie from out in the valley is checking in! I haven't been diving in BC in close to a year, but am itching to get back out there.

The Anchor from Burnaby is always ready for some bottom time. You can add my name to the list Tatsubon.

Unfortunately, I can't make the 28th as I already have plans to dive Ansel Point with some friends. But I would love to join you all for the next weekend dive, especially if it is a night dive.

Happy diving on the 28th.

Skookumchuk,

I'd like to join in if someone is willing to dive with a newbie. Only 11 dives total so far, 2 were at Porteau Cove.

I'm assuming you are planning two dives?

Let me know.

Hey all. Just checking in.

Vancouver based, but I work in Burnaby. Up for any dives, really flexible on the dates/times as well.

I'm in Kits, and can transport one additional diver, too.

I'm really keen on meeting additional divers -- finding buddies is hard!

Just back from vacation, and see all this going on....

I'm in Vancouver, and up for some group dives!

Missed the 28th, but I'll keep my eyes open for the next one.

Cheers all
Simon

Brandon from surrey checking in.

I did my advanced in 2003 and havent dove in BC since. Prolly a noob again.

I am just updating my gear and would like to get back out there, please add me to any list that may exist of vancouver divers.

Thx,
B

Back
Top Bottom