Vancouver Island Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whew.... at least there still some ships left..

Yeah, the 737 should be a good one.. maybe a home for the 6-gills at Hornsby Island...

Thanx much.... stay warm.... ohh now that summers coming, those 3 ferry waits begin.. even with reservations... heheh... but well worth it eh???

thanx...

Where is the place you went diving in Nanoose Bay? Schooner Cove? Where from the marina? Thanks

wedivebc:
It's peeing down rain on Vancouver Island today. I should be diving. At least my gear is self-rinsing.
Any north west divers out there?
Greatings.....my wife and are I are both divers down here in 'Vic........glad to say hi!

Hey jsf35, you at FDU? I work at DCD (Fire)
Nothwest Bay Nanoose area has excellent shore dives. I just heard that Artificial Reef society has scored a British warship. Don't know where it will be sunk though. Anyone know when the Rivtow Lion is going to go down?

wedivebc:
Hey jsf35, you at FDU? I work at DCD (Fire)
Nothwest Bay Nanoose area has excellent shore dives. I just heard that Artificial Reef society has scored a British warship. Don't know where it will be sunk though. Anyone know when the Rivtow Lion is going to go down?

Hey wedivebc,
yup I work just down the hill from you. Haven't heard about that british ship though

Back
Top Bottom